keywords: ip pbx voip gateway gsm gateway

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
× Questions about D130/230/430/830/1630 Advanced T1/E1/J1 PRI Cards

Echo in d130e with echo module

11 years 2 months ago #8555 by chunlei.yi
hi,
please update the following driver and disable the crc4 in /etc/dahdi/system.conf to try
downloads.openvox.cn/pub/drivers/dahdi-l...2.4.1.2+2.4.1.tar.gz

msn: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
11 years 1 month ago #8680 by eduardo.arroyo
We try the update, did not help, we try update lastest drivers, not help....... if we disconnect the echo cancelation module the card works ok, only a few calls with echo, if we connect the echo cancelation module , we have echo in all calls, we supose the module is defective in some way, the dmesg log says that is activated and if i try other echo cancelation hardware like de115 or the de210 works great. I need to know if it is defective hardware
11 years 1 month ago #8682 by chunlei.yi
hi friend,

i need to check it remotely.pls send the ssh or teamviwer information to my email, i will help you to solve the echo problem.

my email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
10 years 8 months ago #9019 by pdifeo
Hi,
please can you tell me how to install echo cancellation module on D130E ? I don't find instructions and I don't understand where put the module.

Thanks in advance
Pasquale
10 years 8 months ago #9026 by chunlei.yi
hi,

pls refer to the Appendix B of the following links to install the hardware EC modules,if still have problem,you can contact me via skype.
downloads.openvox.cn/pub/manuals/V2.2/En...AHDI_User_Manual.pdf

10 years 8 months ago #9032 by pdifeo
All OK, thanks.
Another little question if you can help me. In Elastix 2.4.0 there are right drivers for echo cancellations or I must recomplie them?

Thanks in advance
Pasquale
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds